We are a Reformed Evangelical Christian Church that exists to glorify God and enjoy Him forever. You can search this site to find out more information about our church.
And, each week’s sermon and bulletin are posted on the resource page.
We welcome any questions.
We are located near downtown Nampa, just west of Meridian and Boise and east of Caldwell, in southern Idaho’s beautiful Treasure Valley.
- Ministry opportunities: Our church needs an additional preschool teacher, nursery workers to care for our precious babies, and Sunday snacks prep, on a rotation schedule. Please contact Matthew Masiewicz if you are interested in fulfilling one of these ministry positions.
- Small Groups – Get Connected! Several groups meet regularly to learn and share the Word, Here’s what each group is currently studying:
Flying M – Hosea Masiewicz - Hebrews Cooper - 1 Corinthians Johnsons - Weekly Sermon Discussion Hogaboams – 1 Corinthians Mom with Kids – Genesis-Deuteronomy
- “Sola Scriptura” Adult Sunday School, every Sunday at 9:30am – 10:30am in the downstairs classroom. The study of Romans, taught by Bruce Skaug and Cecil Siriwardene. This interactive class is open to anyone who wants to learn about Romans.
- Church Work Day – Saturday, May 3rd. All Day.
- Good Friday – April 18th. Soup and bread potluck at 6pm. Service at 7pm.
- Baptism – If anyone is interested in being baptized, please contact pastor Rick. Baptisms are being planned for Easter.
- Church Membership – If you’re interested in joining the church, please contact Pastor Rick. New members will be received publicly on Easter.
- Book Club! Sunday, May 4th, 6-8pm in Pastor Rick’s study/office. “Christianity and Liberalism” by J. Gresham Machen. Get it, read it, and we’ll discuss it. Even if you don’t read it, you’re welcome to join.
- Church Garden – Plans are in the works for the garden. Please contact Lee Babb if interested in helping. 899-5211