We are a Reformed Evangelical Christian Church that exists to glorify God and enjoy Him forever. You can search this site to find out more information about our church. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We are located near downtown Nampa, just west of Meridian and Boise and east of Caldwell, in southern Idaho’s beautiful Treasure Valley.
- VBS is all this week! June 17-21. There is no charge to attend VBS. It’s Free!
- Nursery needs: We need 2 servant-members who are called to care for our babies (infants-2). We could also use 1 more teacher for preschool. Both positions would be on a once per month rotation. Please see Mimi via email or phone, Thanks.
- Children’s Ministry is still seeking a teacher for k-2nd grade or 3rd-5th grade, one Sunday a month. Contact Sam and Kasi Vanderwall to help.
- Adult Sunday School is taking a break for the Summer and will resume in September. This break gives the teachers some time to rest and prepare for the Fall classes.
- Men’s Ministry: the 3rd Wed of the month from 7-9pm for the rest of the year.
- Fundraiser for Brittany Haines, June 30, downstairs in SGF Fellowship Hall after service: Brittany Haines is part of a short term missions trip to Cambodia and Thailand, and needs your help! Plesae come to a spaghetti feed fundraiser and presentation by Janice, with Destiny Rescue, about child prostitution. A donation of $5 or more per plate is appreciated. Thank you for your prayers and support.
- Youth Camp– Trinity Pines, July 11th-14th. $87 a person. Includes food lodging and a full day of white water rafting, as well as a zip line mountain tour.
- Youth Fundraisers (for Youth camp) June 23 Bake Sale after service June 29 Car Wash (details coming soon)
- Family Camp, August 16-18. Save the dates! Details coming soon.
Announcements from the Deacons:
- Church garden: Sprinklers have been installed. Want to help with weeding and anything else that needs doing in the garden? Contact Lee Babb or Kim Lorenz