We are a Reformed Evangelical Christian Church that exists to glorify God and enjoy Him forever. You can search this site to find out more information about our church.
And, each week’s sermon and bulletin are posted on the resource page. We are in the process of updating the sermons page so sermons may not be available for a short time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We welcome any questions.
We are located near downtown Nampa, just west of Meridian and Boise and east of Caldwell, in southern Idaho’s beautiful Treasure Valley.
- Adult Sunday School, every Sunday at 9:30 in the downstairs classroom. Exploring the Apostle’s Creed: A new series taught by Michael Mulconery. The Apostles Creed is the oldest of the Christian statements of belief and life. This series is designed to motivate both new and longtime believers to examine their faith. The class will explore the essentials of the historic Christian faith and encourage a renewed confidence in the coherency and reasonableness of the Christian message. For those who have questions about the basics of Christianity, this series will present sound answers that explain essential truths found in the sovereign activities of our Glorious Triune God
- Summer Bible Study, Every Wednesday, 7pm, for the months of
- June, July and August. At the church. Studying the book of
Ephesians, led by Matthew Masiewicz (begins June 4th)
- Mom’s with Kids Study Group – beginning June 3rd, will meet
every Tuesday at 11am at Lakeview Park, through the Summer.
- Small Groups have or will soon break for the Summer. The Flying
M group that meets on Tuesday mornings, from 11am to Noon will
continue through Summer. All groups are scheduled to resume
again after Labor Day.